Skip to content
Factors important for accuracy in our Shack-Hartmann sensors
- Focal length of lenslet array : in our instruments we use long focal length for the Shack-Hartmann lenslet array (22 mm or 41 mm). Why a long focal length lenslet array is so important?
- Centroiding: very sophisticated algorithm tuned on our lenslet arrays. It also akes into account for local non-uniform illumination
- Combination of reference and test spots: our proprietary algorithm is very reliable and works in presence of very high aberrations
- Choice among 4 set of polynomials to fit to data: Annular, Standard and Fringe Zernikes and Seidel polynomials. Annular Zernikes are required when analyzing astronomical telescopes
- 70 Zernike terms: low order and higher order aberration terms for Spherical aberrations, Astigmatism, Coma etc.
- Wavefront reconstruction: independent from the Zernike aberrations, very sophisticated algorithm for integration from residuals