SpotOptics Shack-Hartmann wavefront sensors results have been compared with results from the most popular interferometers : Zygo, Veeco, Fisba, 4D Technology
SpotOptics Optino vs. Zygo Interferometer
- A small area (7mm) of a hard-disk platter was tested using
the Zygo GPI xp HR (high resolution) interferometer
- The same area was tested with our standard instrument Optino/Sensoft
- A high quality lambda/20 flat mirror was used for the calibration
- Both the tests were done in double pass at 632.8nm
|3D Surface plot from Zygo 3D surface plot from Optino|
SpotOptics Optino vs. Veeco Interferometer
- A small area (9mm) of a flat mirror was tested using a high
resolution Veeco interferometer
- The same area was tested with our standard instrument Optino/Sensoft mounting a cooled CCD camera
- Both the tests were done at 632.8nm
|The wavefront from Veeco (on left) and the wavefront as measured by Sensoft (right).
A clear correspondence between the two is seen.
The P-V measured on the surface is 14nm with rms 2nm